Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Interracial dating...? Answer please!?

I come from a tiny southern town where everyone knows everyone, our parent's grew up together, we've all been brought up together and most everyone marries the childhood sweetheart. Pretty much everyone is extremely religious and we all go to the same tiny Baptist church up on the hill in the middle of town, there are NO black people, and the "kkk" still exists. I am twenty now but I moved to Detroit almost two years ago. Living here a lot has changed. So far I have helf back from dating black guys because I know how my family and friends would look at that but I personally see nothing wrong with it. My cousin actually married a mixed guy a couple of years ago and NO ONE in my family went to the wedding, not even her parents. I don't want to be outcasted like that. Help??

No comments:

Post a Comment