Monday, July 18, 2011

Christians: Why Believe in God's Beliefs?

Its true that there are sooooooo many questions left un answered. I'm still trying to answer them myself. I believe in God and in Jesus, but i don't necessarily believe what others believe. No one believes the same as someone else. I'm in the same boat as you, i'm still confused over alot of the things said in the bible. I dont believe that God hates gay people, He loves everyone because they were created in His image. He just doesn't agree that they should be together because He created a man and a woman. don't get me wrong, my best friend is gay! I believe that as a Christian, we are suppose to find our own paths to God. One that fits us and makes sense to us. Bad people are bad people. They will be punished, we just dont know how. We just need to have Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment